No-code AI text analysis platform
What are the primary features of Lettria?
Some of Lettria's primary use cases include:
- Verbatim analysis - Analyzing survey responses, call transcripts, social media conversations and other sources to gain insights. Lettria's emotion analysis, sentiment analysis, concept extraction and natural language understanding capabilities are ideal for understanding the meaning and intent behind verbatim text data.
- CRM enrichment - Analyzing data from call transcripts, emails, chat logs and more to extract details about customers, products, services and insights. These details are then used to enrich customer relationship management (CRM) systems, providing a more complete view of the customer and interactions. Lettria's named entity recognition and relation extraction modules are particularly useful for CRM enrichment.
- Quality monitoring - Monitoring call center calls, chat logs, emails, and other conversational data to evaluate quality, ensure compliance, and gain feedback. Lettria's emotion analysis, sentiment analysis, and keyphrase extraction provide insights to improve processes and staff performance. Their platform's annotation capabilities also facilitate building ground truth data for training monitoring models.
- Training local end-to-end large language models - Using transfer learning and model self-supervision techniques to produce language models tailored to a client's unique data, industry domain, task and more. Lettria incorporates and optimizes state-of-the-art models like BERT and GPT-3 but also enables training specialized models from scratch using a client's own data. Their platform automates and simplifies the complex process of developing end-to-end models.
- And many more - Including lead generation, data enrichment and virtual assistants. Lettria's NLP solutions have a wide range of applications thanks to the platform revolving around understanding and generating human language. The Lettria platform and ecosystem (including the Lettria API) enables these solutions to be tailored to any industry or domain.
Can a user use Lettria for free?
Lettria offers a free trial of our no-code NLP platform and 3000 API credits to test our natural language capabilities with no credit card required. The free trial provides full access to our visual interface for building customized ML and pattern-based solutions, personalized support from our success team, and no obligation to continue using the platform after the trial. While Lettria is a commercial business, you can develop and test tailored NLP applications risk-free before deciding to fully adopt our technology.
Who are some clients that utilize Lettria?
Organizations like home retailer Leroy Merlin, postal service La Poste, consulting firm Sia Partners, and energy company Total Energies use Lettria's NLP solutions to gain data-driven insights. Client stories on our website detail use cases across industries, languages, and data types. Our diverse clients span retail, logistics, consulting, energy and more.