We want to make the best AI directory possible and we need your help to do it.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of https://www.dang.ai Website, located at https://www.dang.ai.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Dang.ai if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Dang.ai and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Dang.ai. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Dang.ai for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Dang.ai
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Dang.ai
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Dang.ai
- Redistribute content from Dang.ai
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Dang.ai does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Dang.ai, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Dang.ai shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Dang.ai a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Dang.ai; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Dang.ai logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links From Our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information You Provide to Us. The personal information that you may provide to us through the Platform or otherwise includes:
- Contact information, such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
- Account information, such as your username, password, content, photographs, and other information that you may provide when using the Platform.
- Communications, such as communications that we exchange by email, social media, or otherwise, including when you contact us with questions or feedback.
- Payment information, such as your payment card details, billing address, and other payment details. We use third party payment providers to process payments on our behalf.
- Order information, such as records of your past purchases or subscriptions.
- Survey information, such as your responses and other information you provide when participating in our surveys, questionnaires, or similar services.
- Marketing preferences, such as your preferences for receiving marketing and promotional communications, and details about how you engage with our communications.
Personal Information Collected Automatically. We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log or collect information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity over time on our Platform and other sites and online services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, unique identifiers, the website you visited before browsing to our website, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
- Geolocation, which we will collect if you consent via your device when using our App and/or connecting the Platform to one of our sensors.
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor‘s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating online advertising.
- Flash cookies, or locally-stored objects, which are used on websites for purposes similar to cookies but allow storage of a larger amount of data.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are typically used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked, typically to compile statistics about usage of websites and the success of marketing campaigns.
- Software development kits, or SDKs, which we use in the App. A SDK is third-party computer code that may be used for a variety of purposes, including to provide us with analytics regarding use of our App, to integrate with social media, to facilitate online advertising, or to add features or functionality to our App.
Personal Information from Third Parties. We may also receive personal information about you from third party sources, such as our business and advertising partners, event sponsors, joint marketing partners, affiliates and related companies, and social media sites. We may also receive personal information from any third-party platforms or services that you connect with our Platform such as when creating an account, completing your order, or posting to social media from within our Platform.
Referrals. You may have the opportunity to refer friends or other contacts to us and share their contact information with us. Please do not refer someone to us or share their contact information with us unless you have their permission to do so.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To Provide the Platform and Our Services. We use personal information to provide the Platform and our services, including to:
- operate and the deliver the Platform;
- provide you with the content, features, products, and services that you request;
- set up, maintain, and monitor your account on the Platform;
- identify your geolocation and relevant microenvironment so that we can tailor your plant recommendations;
- process your orders and transactions;
- communicate with you about the Platform (including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages);
- understand your interests, personalize your experience on the Platform, and deliver information about products and services relevant to your interests;
- respond to your inquiries and requests for customer support, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses; and
- enable security features of the Platform, such as by sending you security codes or remembering devices from which you have previously logged in.
Research and Development. We use personal information to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users to make our Platform and other offerings better, diagnose technical issues, and develop new features and functionality. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified, or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Platform and promote our business.
Direct Marketing. We may send you Dang.ai-related or other direct marketing communications as permitted by law. You may opt-out of our marketing communications as described in the “Your Choices” section below.
To Comply with Laws and Regulations. We use personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
For Compliance, Fraud Prevention, and Protection. We may use your personal information for compliance, fraud prevention, safety, and protection purposes, including to:
- maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Platform, products and services, business, databases, and other technology assets;
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies;
- enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Platform; and
- prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
With Your Consent. In some cases we may specifically ask you for your consent to collect, use, or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third parties and individuals who perform functions on our behalf and help us run our business. For example, service providers help us perform website hosting, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, billing, shipment, payment processing, marketing, SMS and/or email services, marketing, and other services.
Related Companies. We may share your personal information with companies that are affiliated with us (that is, that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with us) or that become affiliated in the future.
Business Transactions. If we sell all or part of our business or make a sale or transfer of assets or are otherwise involved in a corporate divestiture, financing, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale, spin-off, or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, Dang.ai or our related companies (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of that transaction, including at the negotiation stage.
Law Enforcement, Government Authorities, and Others. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information to law enforcement, government authorities, and other parties if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). We may also disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend the rights or property of Dang.ai or our customers, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Platform and our services, protect the personal safety of users of the Platform or the public, protect against legal liability, and for the other compliance and protection purposes described in the section above titled “Use of Personal Information.”
Business and Advertising Partners. We may also share personal information collected about you with third parties who we partner with for product sales, plant care assistance, advertising campaigns, surveys, special offers, or other events or activities in connection with our Platform. We may also share or permit the collection of your personal information by advertising companies that we work with, such as companies that collect activity on the Platform and other online services to help us advertise our products or that wish to provide you with information and promotions that may interest you.
Professional Advisors. We may disclose your personal information to our professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
4. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from the risks presented by unauthorized access or acquisition, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
5. YOUR CHOICES
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users.
Access, Update, or Delete Your Account. You may review and update certain account information, or request to delete your account, by logging into your account on the Platform.
Opt-out of Marketing Communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Text Messages. We may offer communications via SMS texts or similar technology sent by Dang.ai or our service providers, such as when we send you text messages for customer service, account-related, or marketing purposes. To stop receiving text messages from Dang.ai, reply STOP to any message you receive from us. Note that we may send you a message to confirm receipt of your STOP request. Message and data rates may apply for this service. You can also opt-out of Dang.ai marketing texts by emailing us your request and mobile telephone number to email@example.com.
Advertising Choices. You can limit the use of your information for interest-based advertising by blocking third-party cookies in your browser settings, using browser plug-ins/extensions, and/or using your mobile device settings to limit the use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device. You can also opt out of interest-based ads from companies participating in the following industry opt-out programs by visiting the linked websites: the Network Advertising Initiative (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (optout.aboutads.info). Users of our App may opt-out of receiving targeted advertising in mobile apps through participating members of the Digital Advertising Alliance by installing the AppChoices mobile app, available at https://youradchoices.com/appchoices, and selecting the user’s choices. The opt-out preferences described above must be set on each device and/or browser for which you want them to apply. Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms or do not participate in the opt-out mechanisms described above, so even after opting-out, you may still receive some cookies and interest-based ads from other companies. For example, we may work with Facebook and Google to help us with advertising our Platform. You can learn more about and find opt-out instructions for Google by clicking here and Facebook by clicking here. If you opt-out of interest-based advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may be less relevant to you.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Declining to Provide Information. We need to collect personal information to provide certain services. If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide those services.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
BUSINESS NAME is headquartered in the United States of America. If you are from a country outside of the United States of America with laws governing data collection, use, and disclosure that may differ from U.S. law and you provide personal information to us, please note that any personal information that you provide to us may be transferred to the United States of America. By providing your personal information, where applicable law permits, you hereby specifically and expressly consent to such transfer and processing and the collection, use, and disclosure set forth herein or in any applicable terms of service.
7. OTHER SITES AND SERVICES
Our Platform may contain links to websites, mobile applications or other online services operated by third parties. When you click on a link to any other website, mobile application or online service, you will leave our Platform and go to another site, and another entity may collect personal information or anonymous data from you. In addition, our content may be included on other online services that are not associated with us. We have no control over, do not review, and are not responsible for, these third party online services or for their content or actions. Other online services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of other online services that you visit or use. The links to third party online services are for your convenience and do not signify our endorsement of, or affiliation with, any third party or its services.
Our Platform is not intended for use by minors under the age of 16. If you believe that we might have collected any personal information online from a minor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents who have an established business relationship with Dang.ai are entitled to ask us once a year for information regarding the personal information we have shared, if any, with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to submit such a request, please submit your request in writing to the email address listed in the section titled “CONTACTING US” below. The request must include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code and an attestation that you are a California resident. We are not responsible for requests that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
10. CONTACTING US
You may contact us via email at email@example.com.